Thank you for your interest in beta testing Acronis products!
We are currently seeking beta testers for several new applications. If you are interested, please read the information below.
What is required from me as a beta tester?
- You will be required to spend at least 35 hours a week testing Acronis products during the product beta cycle. The cycle is expected to last 38 weeks.
- You need to complete testing of the product within one (1) week after you receive it.
- You need to report all problems you experienced with the product. We also are interested in any suggestions you have to improve this Acronis product.
- You will be provided with a download link to the Acronis products being tested (new versions are put on the download site several times a week) and report any problems you find either through our beta test Web page or by e-mail.
- You may not discuss it with any third party unless specifically authorized by Acronis.
How can I become a beta tester?
To become a beta tester, you should:
We will analyze the survey and notify you if you are approved for the Acronis beta test program. Additional instructions on how to download the beta release software and report the results of your testing will be included in the notification e-mail.
Please note that processing of your application may take up to several weeks. Please be patient and do not resubmit your application unless you would like to update or withdraw it.
Acronis International GmbH.
All rights reserved.